We think that owning your yacht should be a joy not a headache. To this end, our yacht management service deals with every aspect of the yacht's systems, logistics, crew and finance. A 24/7 service is provided for yachts of 5-50 meters, whether private or commercial, anywhere in the world.
We are with you wherever you cruise
Sea Alliance Group has a global network of agents and representatives to ensure our management team is on hand wherever you cruise. We currently manage a number of permanently crewed yachts of various sizes, both private and commercial.
Management of New Builds
We can also supervise the construction of a new yacht. Sea Alliance has been involved in the project management of several mega yachts built by leading European shipyards. Click here for New Build.
Sea-Alliance Group has an active crew recruitment program finding, screening, and recommending crew candidates such as qualified Captains, Cabin Crew, Engineers and Chefs. We match crew experience to the needs of our clients ensuring your guests are cared for to the highest standards of safety and comfort.
The Sea-Alliance Group Management Package
- Selection & Supervision of permanent captain & crew
- Selection & Supervision of seasonal crew
- Online Supervision and report of running expenses and cash flow.
- Dealing with suppliers
- Supervision of route and delivery planning & position monitoring
- Supervision on yearly/periodic maintenance
- Single point of contact (SPC) for the client and whom we serve as Clients Rep. to.
Why chose Sea Alliance Group Yacht Management?
It's simple; we are small enough to care but big enough to deliver.
- Vast experience and seamless reputation since 1999
- Significantly less worries and headaches for the owner
- 100% discrete and private service
- Supervised crew will always provide higher level of service
- Closer and tighter budget supervision
- Significant discounts on most reputable sub-contractors & suppliers
- Discounts on Bunkering services worldwide
- Higher level of maintenance which will bring a higher re-sale value in due course
- Lower insurance premiums
- Less surprises and malfunctions, and therefore happier usage of the yacht.